Friday, May 29, 2015

Garden Progress and Other Life Things

Quick and dirty basically describes every aspect of my life right now. And I know last week I promised a quick update on the garden progress (I actually wrote that sentence and then went back and looked at the last time I posted, and that was a big fat lie) okay, fine, two weeks ago I promised a quick update on the garden progress, and that is the perfect example of how life has been going lately. I don’t even know what week it is.

I have been trying my damnedest to manage all of the things, and by “manage” I mean I’m a little stressed out so I’ve been spending a lot of time drinking beer and carrying on conversations with my chickens.

image

Hey. It works.

I’ve been drafting versions of this post for the better part of a week now, some of which were significantly longer than this and just effing horrible to read, so for the sake of doing what I said I would do–and not torturing you guys with a lot of poorly chosen words in the process–here’s a quick and dirty farm update…

Built:

image

Tilled:

image

Planted:

image

Mowed:

image

Growing:

image

Ripened:

image

Working:

image

Gathered:

image

Fading:

image

Burning:

image

Next:

image

Gotta get back to it, guys, but hopefully next time I check in I’ll have more coherent things to say and a dozen fruit trees planted in the back field.

No comments:

Post a Comment