Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mystery Mums, Answered!

Last week, I mentioned that I’d planted mums in the front garden. Remember how I predicted that they were probably white or yellow, based on the fact that they had no color yet?

Who guessed that I was right? (raises hand…)

FOOLS, all of you. Haven’t you learned that when it comes to green things, I don’t know what I’m doing?

Yep. I totally fail at this plant thing. Just when I think I’ve figured out how to garden, my garden will laugh in my face. Except i’m actually keeping these alive so far, so that’s still half right… right?

They’re all the same color, at least. I think I’d find it really weird if four of the five were this wine color, and one on the end was bright orange or something. Thank goodness I had enough sense to pick them all out from the same shelf at the store. They’ll blend nicely with the other reddish hues at the mailbox and front door though!

Have a great weekend!

The post Mystery Mums, Answered! appeared first on The Ugly Duckling House.

Website // Subscribe // Advertise // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment